Create the Perfect Pet Memorial.
Plant trees in a National Forest for that special companion.
Pets are part of the family. Honor them when they pass and help replant areas of our national forests damaged by fires and natural disasters.
The Perfect Pet Memorial.
Plant trees in U.S. National Forests in honor of a special companion.
Pets are part of the family. Honor them when they pass and help replant areas of our national forests damaged by fires and natural disasters. Planting memorial pet loss trees make a perfect sympathy gift for somebody who has lost a beloved companion. The lives of so many pets revolve around being outdoors that planting trees to commemorate them is really just a “natural” thing to do.
We have helped people plant more than 400,000 trees in U.S. National Forests across the country as gifts and memorials.
And we can help you too!
Of all the sympathy gifts I received when my dog Bailey died, this was my favorite. What dog wouldn’t want a tree of his own? Thank you for making a difficult time a little easier.
Tank was the kind of dog you had to love. He was solid as a tree and when he crashed into you, you knew how he got his name. He would definitely approve of this tribute.
Losing our “Furry Old Man” was such a heartbreaking thing. The planting of trees for him from some friends of ours was such a thoughtful gesture. We are glad we can now spread the love for others when needed. Thank you for what you do!
WHAT WE DO
The Trees Remember works with non-profit conservation groups who are planting trees in U.S. National Forests under the direction, and with the support of, the U.S. Forest Service. The programs we help people participate in are focused on public lands which have been destroyed by forest fires, insects, natural disasters, etc., and they restore indigenous tree species where they are needed most to once again create vibrant natural habitats and fully functioning ecosystems.
WHY YOUR GIFT MATTERS
Every year, forest fires and tragic weather events claim millions of acres of our nation’s woodlands. And with a changing climate, the situation is only getting worse.
When you plant memorial trees through The Trees Remember, you participate in reforestation programs which replant seedlings in heavily damaged areas of our national forest system, re-establishing natural habitats and revitalizing ecosystems which had been destroyed.
OUR GIFT CARDS SET US APART
- Our cards are not “store-bought” cards or made-up “certificates”.
- We offer many card designs for you to choose from.
- In addition to the framed card, we include a small, embossed panel note card, in its own envelope, for your own personal sentiments. Many businesses often include their logo here.
- The entire card package is wrapped with a small tree charm on an elastic loop, as a physical reminder of the gift.
- All cards are mailed in recycled cardboard mailers, so they always arrive in pristine condition, even if the postal carrier is having a bad day.
- We usually process and ship orders within 2 business days, and offer Express shipping options if you need the gift to get there in a hurry.
- We can often make custom card variations, if requested at the time of the order.
- We make it easy to order additional tree charms or to have duplicate card packages sent to additional recipients (like family members, etc.)
PET MEMORIAL CARD OPTIONS
(cards will reflect quantity of trees and your preferred planting location)
Dog and Tree
CLICK ON MAP TO SEE CURRENT PLANTING LOCATIONS
Select from our most popular Planting Options
PLANT 1 TREE – $27.00
PLANT 5 TREES – $55.00
PLANT 10 TREES – $65.00
PLANT 20 TREES – $110.00