CREATE A LIVING MEMORIAL
Plant Memorial Trees in National Forests to honor the lives of friends or loved ones.
Your gift will help replant areas severely damaged by fires and natural disasters.
We have helped people just like you plant more than 600,000 trees
in U.S. National Forests as gifts and memorials.
And we can help you too!
Wonderful service! Sadly, we’ve had to use it 3 times in the last year, but everyone who’s received one has thought it was such a great idea. Thank you.
Planting memorial trees is a wonderful tribute to our friend’s life. It’s such an excellent alternative to flowers! So happy that I found your site.
This was truly one of the most touching things anyone did for me upon the death of my husband…and it is all done with such quality and taste.
THE CYCLE OF LIFE
Planting trees to honor someone’s life is such a meaningful gift, and one that truly represents the Cycle of Life. As one life ends, something new grows from it. Planting trees lets you express your sympathy and condolences in a unique and spiritual way, and your gift of trees will endure and grow stronger, blossoming with life, year after year, for generations to come. Trees planted to honor loved ones represent the spirit of hope and renewal during difficult times, and are always a very special gift.
WHAT WE DO
The Trees Remember works through non-profit conservation groups who are planting trees in U.S. National Forests, under the direction, and with the support of, the U.S. Forest Service. The programs we help people participate in are focused on public lands which have been destroyed by forest fires, insects, natural disasters, etc., and they restore indigenous tree species where they are needed most to once again create vibrant natural habitats and fully functioning ecosystems. As living tributes to friends and loved ones, these trees are a unique and symbolic memorial gift which will last for generations and benefit us all.
WHY YOUR GIFT MATTERS
Every year, forest fires and tragic weather events claim millions of acres of our nation’s woodlands. And with a changing climate, the situation is only getting worse.
When you plant memorial trees through The Trees Remember, you participate in reforestation programs which replant seedlings in heavily damaged areas of our national forest system, re-establishing natural habitats and revitalizing ecosystems which had been destroyed.
OUR GIFT CARDS SET US APART
- Our cards are not “store-bought” cards or made-up “certificates”.
- We offer many card designs for you to choose from.
- In addition to the framed card, we include a small, embossed panel note card, in its own envelope, for your own personal sentiments. Many businesses often include their logo here.
- The entire card package is wrapped with a small tree charm on an elastic loop, as a physical reminder of the gift.
- All cards are mailed in recycled cardboard mailers, so they always arrive in pristine condition, even if the postal carrier is having a bad day.
- We usually process and ship orders within 2 business days, and offer Express shipping options if you need the gift to get there in a hurry.
- We can often make custom card variations, if requested at the time of the order.
- We make it easy to order additional tree charms or to have duplicate card packages sent to additional recipients (like family members, etc.)
MEMORIAL CARD DESIGNS
(cards will reflect quantity of trees and your preferred planting location)
CLICK ON MAP TO SEE CURRENT PLANTING LOCATIONS
Select from our most popular Planting Options
PLANT 1 TREE – $27.00
PLANT 5 TREES – $55.00
PLANT 10 TREES – $65.00
PLANT 20 TREES – $110.00